Are you one of those people who read a lot of articles a day on the internet? Want to summarize a long online article? With Resoomer, you’ll be able to digest those long articles in seconds by getting instant summaries. Now make it easy to search and read online to optimize your work time.
Import your item
- Copy the http URL of your article;
- Make sure your article is accessible without any authentication beforehand. Otherwise, our system will not be able to access the item. You will have to copy the text of your original article;
- Paste the URL of your article on Resoomer and click on “Resoomer”;
- It’s ready: you now have a summary of your article online.
Summarize an article in a foreign language
Is your article available in a foreign language you don’t know? Do you need a summary and a translation of your text? No problem! Since Resoomer is compatible with 66 languages, you will get the summary of your article and its translation too. How to do it?
- Once your summary is generated, click on “Translate” in the options available below your summary;
- In the pop-up window that opens, in the drop-down menu at the top right, choose the language you want to use for your translation;
- Get your abstract translated;
No more language barriers in your texts for research and reading. You are now able to access automatically translated summaries that will boost your learning in your study.
Can’t reach your page?
In some cases, your article page may not be technically accessible. Either our system cannot access the destination site, or the destination site is not accessible. Don’t panic, nothing is lost! In this case, you can copy the text of your article online, then paste it into Resoomer to summarize it automatically.