A summary is a small condensed text which purpose is to summarize a text's ideas and concepts without any modification or interpretation. It is not to be mistaken with a synthesis which purpose is to summarize a text's ideas to create a text interpretation.
Texts that are well-structured and well-detailed. Mainly :
• Scientific texts
• History texts
• Analyses work of art
• Advance information sheets
Novels, narrative texts, plays dialogues or interviews are texts that can't be used.
With the simple copy and paste function of your desktop, you can import your texts to use Resoomer. Copy the titles and paragraphs of your documents, and import them into Resoomer.
You can't summarize a text for the following reasons :
• Text is too short or summarized enough
• Text is poorly written or not well-structured
• Closing quotations marks are missing (»)
• text language other than English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
• HTML code is poorly coded (if you summarize a web page with our browser extensions)
To answer this question, we recommend you read this article that we wrote about.
TIP: Import your texts chapter by chapter.